Friday 15 June 2007

My class!!!

Wow! What a day!

I taught my first class at Pandora's paper crafts today and loved it. We had a fabby time and I cannot wait for next week and all the good stuff we will get up to!!! Yeah! (I also got some Jenni Bowlin chipboard birds too - YAY!) We really had a good natter about scrapbooking, what it means, what we all want to get from it and all the other stuff that goes with it... and most of all we all (I hope) enjoyed it!

The kids had a nice time with their Nan, although I did feel super guilty leaving them, Emily took it in her stride and Ben was too little to understand but it's the first time i've ever left him with anyone other than Kevy and just felt pretty weird... driving along with no kids, no chatter, nothing... except the radio real loud and me singing along - surprised it's not rained, lol...

No piccies today - sorrrrry but tooooo pooped to do much.

Had a card from our postie though (!) my SoML kit is at the post office!!!!!!! Will be rushing to get it tomorrow as soon as they open!

No comments: