Friday 29 June 2007

Howdy partners!

I have started a new little mini book made with the kazzoo kids K&Co range in Sandra's store (http://pandorasandra.typepad.com/) I brought the mini chipboards a while ago but have just realised she has HEAPS of the gorgeous 'retro' - ish papers and I love them. I have also ordered some funky fabric to go with it... So i'm gonna make a little bag for the mini book to go into and try and get a little cowboy type hat for Ben to wear and then take piccies. He's gonna be my lil' cowpoke!!!
For all you Basildon/Essex gals my class still has spaces - it's Fridays 12 noon til 2:30pm and it's £10 per session. You can 'free' scrap or have a custom kit made for you (at an additional cost)... I can sketch any size layout for you to use or help you make and decorate mini books/binders anything you wish!!! Or show you new techniques and new ideas... And Sandra runs a Saturday workshop - this Saturday it's making cards using iris folding techniques... last Saturday was an exploding box and there are peel off techniques and alsorts of FABBY things in the pipeline too!!! Go in and have a peek! There will also be a sale next week too - and I know there are HEAPS of goodies in that! Leave hubby and the kids at home and go and pay a visit...

Because of the postal strike, I had no packages today - booooooo! Hopefully tomorrow my funky fabrics will arrive. I have heaps and heaps of scraps and pieces coming and i'm soooo eager to get my mitts on them. I am getting into fabric again, especially the cute prints...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.