Wednesday 13 June 2007

This just arrived and I am PUMPED!








Woah! lookie at these goodies. I am almost shaking with excitement. The smell of our lounge is of new paper and card. Oooooh these moments make scrapbooking super exciting!


I ordered these from Jessica at yourstory kits so long ago now (well, ok the third week in May, for a scrapper though...that is a long time,right?). The box had the wrong postcode on so it had gone to Wickford and gotten alittle lost... but it's here now and i'm so excited. Do you know how much is in that box???????????


The scenic route new birdie papers are to die for and by far my fave... even better than my beloved love, elsie. You know what I love it all! I'm too excited to speak.


A big THANK YOU to Jessica who usually did not post to the UK! Thank you!

4 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

YUM!!!! Look at all that goodness!!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! Methinks Jessica will get talked into posting to the UK more often!! Off on a Jessica hunt...

michelle said...

wow! how many kits did you get! lol.. those are awesome! i hope your book doesnt get lost..lol

Emma_byford said...

Ha ha yeah we did both have a stash arrive day!!! So chuffed with mine and you must be with yours, looks yummy!!!