Wednesday 27 June 2007

Slowly but surely...

... things are coming together... I had my first little package today and am still waiting on a few other bits to arrive but I know that they will be here next week at the earliest. I am just SUPER eager!
I have begun to start slowly working through my to do list - starting with the banner last night and then I plan to try and get my sewing machine up and running tonight at some point. I have a cute little top I plan on making for Emily which I have been meaning to do for like, forever... I plan to do it today... (we will see if I actually achieve it!)
I also have a belated birthday gift to make... which actually I should be doing now while Ben is in bed and Emily is supposed to be having a nap in front of the tv... she's quiet so she's either asleep, up to mischief or curious George is on. She adores that monkey! I have ordered some banana fabric and monkey fabric and plan to make her a little sundress with it, paying homage to her fave cartoon... I know she will be way to excited by that and I love making her happy...

...back later with piccies and stuff (and maybe i'll tell you i've actually achieved something!)
xxx

2 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

so much to do!! Love all the new little goodies you've gotten lately..can't wait to see some new work! And thanks for the info on Shimelle..now I see her stuff everywhere..isn't that weird how that happens

michelle said...

you are one busy lady.. sean loves curious george, too.. i wish i was a little more handy with my sewing machine so i could make something.. anything..lol..