Monday 4 June 2007

Whooooo hooo!

I am still over the moon with my little teaching job. Today Kevy went back to work and so I set upon writing it all down, all the things I wanna cover. Seens as it's for beginners and it's more a 'them' lead lesson- I am pretty much in the dark the first time because i'm unsure what each of them is anticipating getting from the class. So today i've been busy scribbling away and managing to get all the stuff down I think is important.

Dee (from the Billericay crop) too has been lured into the SoML kits! I knew she would in the end, stash diets NEVER last. I am looking forward to seeing what she has created with it and the 'mom' stamp that I know she has brought too...

And my buddy Michelle has been SOOOO kind, she is sending me a journaling book over from the states to me here! I am so happy and it is super kind. I packed up my CJ with a heap of goodies for her - I just hope she can use them! Michelle let me know when they get off that plane and arrive at your house!

No piccies today but I really need to get out there with my camera and take some cool pics to scrap - I have a piccie drought goin' on!

2 comments:

michelle said...

i am so excited for you girl, you are going to be AWESOME! thanks so much for the RAK you are sending with your journal - you are too nice! I can't wait to get my hands on it and I will definately let you know when I get them!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the class - I am sure you will be wonderful!