Thursday 28 June 2007

Sunday is 'THE' day ...





...when this kit is released for me- so no lie in that day!!! I am really pumped to get the stamps - as always they are, for me my fave part of the kit! So cool, so originally and i'm so pumped that Sara is so creative to design them. That is a SUPER fabby part of this kit. It's why it's my favourite and the one I buy every month without fail. It's beautiful. Wanna grab your own??? They are at www.story-kits.com and Sara is super efficient at packing and sending them -wraps them in brown paper with kitsch Japanese tape... I love that gal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been productive! just discovered your blog - I'm afraid mine is a little out of date but I will put something on it next week :) Still wedding planning!

Nina said...

I Love all that yummy stuff but I just cant work out how to order it! Help me Paula!