Monday 11 June 2007

I took these a while ago...





...when we went to the zoo back in Derbyshire, which actually was ages ago now I think about it but think they are pretty good. I read somewhere that out of about 100 shots only 1/2 are any good. I would really agree with this. I have heaps of pictures and have managed to pull out these. There are a few other ones i'm pleased with too but these three are my faves. I know the monkey one is a little blurry when huge but I still think it's pretty funky... he is cheeky! Shame this one didn't turn out...



This would've been even better and cheekier but the zoo has all perpexy type windows and so the glare is pretty hard to stop unless your lens is really level and pretty flat to it. (hardly technical but I know what I mean!) ...

He was a super poser though, that little monkey!

2 comments:

michelle said...

how cute is that monkey? i love monkeys.. me and chris almost bought one.. but we had kids instead...lol

Shelly Brewer said...

I love that first one!!