Tuesday 12 June 2007

Scrapping mini books are the thing!

I totally *heart* love, elsie. And I totally *heart* the creative imagination steno books (£2.99 from Pandoras papercraft- http://pandorasandra.typepad.com/). They are super super cool. I have been in love with the fabric paper too and have seen one of my SoML gals has made a pin cushion with the black sort! WOW! How cool is that...?



But anyhow, I have made this little book. I have only filled two pages because I need more piccies printed... but I love it. I love how it's fraying and looking well loved. I love the pink embossed heard cardstock that I have glossy accent-ed. I love pink! And I just think these little books are so cute. This is my third and probably isn't my last.



4 comments:

Barbie said...

I love love love this book!

michelle said...

this is toooo cute!

miss morgan... said...

i've been fairly mini obsessed lately too!

cookcreateread said...

Oh that is gorgeous! I want to touch it! Love it :)