Wednesday 6 June 2007

Sweet lil' heart breaker...

Well, i finished it this afternoon while my two were napping. It really has been a productive few days really...





I am also happy with the result. I have had these bo bunny papers for so long now and planned to use them for a mini album but then chaged my ideas and went on to something else so now I found the perfect use. They matched Ben's old top, from which the title and lettering came from and so I think worked well... The piccie was one I had printed out ages ago but just hadn't used and seens as it was b & w felt it went well. His baby chair is orange and so goes with hardly anything!!! I matted the piccie on white bazzill to make it stand out alittle more and then onto red felt to bring in the texture of the letters and the fact the whole thing is a red-fest...! It's hard to see it's red felt but I like those subtle little bits you notice when you really look at LO's...



Also had to take a piccie of this before I used it... Check out the betty fabric... the two lil' peeps holding hands and the tiny heart...! Cute! I think i've decided to make another mini album with it. The fabric works so well and is so sturdy once it's finshed. Think it will stand more fingers at it than any paper would...

4 comments:

Barbie said...

love the layout! The fabric paper is awesome... I guess great minds think a like because i just ordered some of the elsie fabric paper to make a mini book too! cant wait to see yours.

Nina said...

Love the LO!
Looking forward to tomorrow! Do you want me to bring anything?

michelle said...

love this! I will definately have to get some fabric paper, too. i saw her book on her blog and can't wait to see what you do.. off to scrapbook!

Polly said...

Hey you lot!

Nina - just yourself!!! And if you wanna chance stash (lol) no I will make sure it's safe...

Michelle- Get bloggin' gal! Where have you been lady... been watching out for you to show me some more of your lovely stuff... Get the parcel yet??? I know Leslie got hers so guessing yours must be there/nearly there as they were both mailed at the same time!

Barbara- your LO's amaze me - EVERYONE go check her blog out... Wishin' I could scrap like this!