Friday 22 June 2007

Pass me the paper bag...

...i'm about to hyperventilate! I saw SHIMELLE today!!!!!!!!! While I was teaching in Pandora's papercrafts - she came in with her buddy and brought some of Sandra's goodies! I was teaching and spotted her! I whispered to Sandra to make sure it was true and yes it was. I was so pleased. Woweeeee Shimelle. One of my all time scrapping heros. You made my day. Along with having another great class!

Onto my classes -we may be changing the time to accomodate you school run ladies (and gents!) if you email Sandra (you can get to her on http://pandorasandra.typepad.com/) she will let you know all the changes that are afoot!

WOW, just have to tell you again... I saw SHIMELLE!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

Are you talking about shimelle laine? I didn't know who she was, but she going to be teaching a class at scrapbowl in Feb..I'll have to check her out.

michelle said...

shelly took the words right out of my mouth.. did you get her autograph..lol

Polly said...

Bummer... no was too star struck! Yes, it was Shimelle Laine and you will both *heart* her stuff!