Wednesday 30 May 2007

Blog hunting!

I am in love with blogs... don't you just love reading them, I could for hours and hours and hours... it goes to show you what I do all day - lol... So I found this:

ten random things to journal:
  1. 10 things I learned in school which weren't on the curriculum.

  2. 10 of my very worst ideas.

  3. 10 of my absolute worst pet peeves.

  4. 10 people who are alive today that I would love to meet.

  5. 10 biggest fears.

  6. 10 things I would do if I won the lottery.

  7. 10 countries I would love to visit.

  8. 10 favourite quotes.

  9. 10 favourite scents or smells.

  10. 10 things I expect in a good friend.

I think these little few pointers are pretty inspiring and I already have a few ideas kicking around in my head... Especially number 4... I can tell you the majority would be scrapping/art realated!

A few more piccies...More of my little doodly pages...





I saw this little embellie in claires accessories- well it wasn't an embellie, it was a badge! But I thought it was pretty cool and another Elsie-esque piece to celebrate everyone being able to get their hands on the ki memories love,elsie range! WOOOOOOOO HOOOO! I don't know about you but I am so excited. I know that Sara will have a heaps of it in the kit for us from SoML but I just had to order some from Kitty at first class crafts... ( www.firstclasscrafts.co.uk )She has all those cool fabric papers! Am eagerly waiting for them now!h



More doodles and buttons...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your doodley style Paula! Expecting delivery of Love Elsie any day and can't wait! Yipee!!

Katy said...

Love your pages, but especially love that Skull!! Fantastic!

michelle said...

love this.. you know, I have NEVER done any doodling on a layout before? I think it should be one of my challenges to myself, but it really scares me to try this cause i have no drawing abilities whatsoever

Anonymous said...

Your doodling is VERY cool. I like your list, especially #2 - how funny!!

miss morgan... said...

loving your doodles! very impressive!