ten random things to journal:
- 10 things I learned in school which weren't on the curriculum.
- 10 of my very worst ideas.
- 10 of my absolute worst pet peeves.
- 10 people who are alive today that I would love to meet.
- 10 biggest fears.
- 10 things I would do if I won the lottery.
- 10 countries I would love to visit.
- 10 favourite quotes.
- 10 favourite scents or smells.
- 10 things I expect in a good friend.
I think these little few pointers are pretty inspiring and I already have a few ideas kicking around in my head... Especially number 4... I can tell you the majority would be scrapping/art realated!A few more piccies...More of my little doodly pages...
I saw this little embellie in claires accessories- well it wasn't an embellie, it was a badge! But I thought it was pretty cool and another Elsie-esque piece to celebrate everyone being able to get their hands on the ki memories love,elsie range! WOOOOOOOO HOOOO! I don't know about you but I am so excited. I know that Sara will have a heaps of it in the kit for us from SoML but I just had to order some from Kitty at first class crafts... ( www.firstclasscrafts.co.uk )She has all those cool fabric papers! Am eagerly waiting for them now!h
More doodles and buttons...!