Wednesday 16 May 2007

Smiling happy people...

Woah! Can I just say what fabulous buddies I have. Thank you so much ladies for offering to take in the kit and then passing it on to me. You are sooooooooooo wonderful.

It's four sleeps til the Billericay Crop. Time goes so quickly just lately. I cannot believe it is only a month since the last one, can you? This time too Donna has a great raffle going on and she has a little store coming too. Hey- how cool is this going to be. Plus we are making stuff for fathers day which is pretty handy as I haven't even thought about it in the slightest. I have so much going on at the moment. Still he is having such a cool time at the mo, since Ben was put into his own room and I now have room to scrap at my desk upstairs- he has free reign on the t.v and of course has been on his Wii the past two nights. He is enjoying my creative urge just as much as I am.

No piccies as yet as i'm busy with all the LO's for these comps! I am on a mission to get everyone I know to enter too!

No comments: