Saturday 12 May 2007

One more sleep!

Tomorrow is the Havering crop... it has been a while since the last one (March) and i'm really looking forward to this one. It's a relaxing and scrap what you want type of crop and Tanya who runs it is lovely. I just have one fear, I seem to have lost my scrapping mojo somewhere along the way over the past week. It seems that doing anything takes me so long and i'm working on two mini books every night but nothing productive seems to happen. I have the ideas, they are in here somewhere but never seem to make it out onto the paper. Maybe when I print some piccies out later it will spur on some creativity???

On an up side I have finished this:



It's one of THOSE days today. Ever feel that you are surviving your kids rather than raising them?

No comments: