Tuesday 22 May 2007

Here is one little casual necklace I have made up with some of my super bright freshwater pearls... had fun making this one and looks all summery and cute.



And here is two really chunky bracelets that I think i'm gonna cluster with heaps and heaps of pearls. It's a shame they are only silver plate but may buy some sterling silver ones if and when I know they look ok!



This is the cute little cigar box and papers from the SoML May kit and extra kit. Don't you think it makes a cute little album and box??? I haven't had time to put anything in the album yet but may give it to someone as a gift - I haven't decided!






Can I just say how much I *heart* Karen Russell and her blog! Have a look here at how wonderful and inspirational she is as a scrapbooker and a mother... http://karenrussell.typepad.com/my_lifejust_not_on_the_ro/business/index.html

I will add more pearl-y pics once my two little monkeys have hit the hay!

1 comment:

Sara Berry said...

Wow!!! It turned out beautiful!!! What a great gift (if you do decide to gift it!)