Wednesday 16 May 2007

My Daughter Is A Sponge...

Isn't it amazing what our kids 'soak-up'??? Today, her Daddy came home from work,Ben was busy rolling around our lounge floor and Kev and I were trying to talk in the kitchen...

Emily: Mooooommmm! Look at me!

I look at her. She has a wooly hat on and her wellies. No pants, so a naked butt was shaking round our dining room...

Emily: *singing* Josie Jump is my name, kissing and cuddling's my game, some times I get the feeling I wanna kiss your lips, kiss - kiss - kiss. Josie has a fat stinky butt...

ME: hummmmmm

Kevy : looking rather embarassed.

Moral: kids will soak-up anything they hear or are told. And men NEVER get passed that boy-potty humour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny! and girl, let me tell you - i have the worst potty mouth ever and my oldest son knew how to use the "S" word in context by the time he was 2yr! he's 7 now and i have to tell him everyday to close his mouth when he chews - go figure!

Nina said...

Ha ha! Bless!
The craft fair thingy is at the Reading Rooms in Billericay High Street 10-12.