Wednesday 30 May 2007

I have had this for a while...



I made this a while ago. It is just a white 12 x 12 sheet of cheap cardstock (no texture) and my doodling/drawing with a black fineliner. It is a whole 12 x 12 sheet about my boy, Ben. It took a while to do, mainly becuase of all the dots but I think it looks pretty hip - except I haven't used it as yet. I keep meaning to but just haven't got round to it.


I cannot decide if I should leave it all black and white and carry on by using a black and white piccie of my gorgeous little man or add little glitter on certain parts of the doodling or add glossy accents to certain parts? Or use a quiet 'plain' coloured piccie but with one main colour - say blue??????? Just because I worked so hard creating it, I don't wanna mess it up. A lot ogf love went into that sheet of 12 x 12!
We had our nephew staying last night and we had a yummy chinese! It was delicious. I always have the curry and they put cucumber in it which seems and may sound weird but it really is sooooo tasty and delicious. I called my sister and told her that we will be driving up to see her tomorrow - It is around a two and half hour drive each way so a pretty good trek but we haven't seen her since new years... with one thing or another someone has been ill or we've been busy or they were on holiday... Expect lots of piccies of her kids!!! I am so pumped to see them, Abbeygail has been asking if 'baby-Ben' can walk now because she hasn't seen him for so long. I just know they are all going to be so big and so grown up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh funky doodles! :o) Looks like the new Elsie Flannigan paper, but so much more personal. I like it in black and white!

xx

sharon said...

I Love this..you are very talented.
PS..JUST READ YOUR POST ON UKS..AND YES I'm ADDICTED..lol

michelle said...

omg this is so fabulous! wow! I wish I had a pinch of your talent sista! wow!